Obstruction Light Monitoring (NOC) Service
Unimar’s IoT Monitoring service provides reliable 24/7/365 monitoring of Obstruction Lighting and includes a rich set of user and maintenance friendly features. Optional service levels from basic messaging to fully hands off with Unimar managing it all.
- Alert Messaging with integrated Diagnostics– Sent to list of customer contacts.
○ Contains diagnostic information and repair parts needed (Unimar based systems).
- NOTAMs – automatically filed and then canceled when site passes all checks.
○ Part of our enhanced service.
- Integrated QLI (Quarterly Lighting Inspection ).
- Manual Overrides – easily override operating modes (testing purposes)
- Integrated Ticket generation – basic ticketing compatible with most ticketing and support systems.
- System access via most web browsers on any device and is mobile friendly for access while in the field.
- At-a-glance portfolio status and individual site dashboards which the user can configure to their needs.
- Site Dashboards provide quick overview of current operating condition and alarms.
- Diagnostic view provides health status of individual major system components, displaying measured values and indication if a component such as a LED driver, cable assembly, LED string, etc. is bad, suspect or in good condition.
- User generated on the fly ‘Manual’ NOTAMs can be created on the fly and canceled with a button click (if site is clear of all alarms).
- Hot links to site specific manuals, trouble shooting guides and drawings.
- User accessible data logs viewed online and can be downloaded to customer’s system.