Xenon to LED Improves Safety & Cuts Cost
A major oil and gas company improved air traffic safety and saved hundreds of thousands of dollars by properly lighting its stacks in a hazardous location environment (Class 1, Div 2). The existing xenon strobes had burned out quickly and were difficult and extremely expensive to maintain.
Unimar recommended upgrading from old technology xenon lighting and recommended our FAA a medium intensity white dual LED system. The LED system offers up to ten years of service, without maintenance, significantly reducing regular service and costly facility shut downs saving the customer thousands of dollars each year.
- FAA lighting system passes customer lightning tests
- Obstruction Lighting Standard Set for Wind Turbines
- Save space and money with Unimar FAA lighting system
- Solar powered FAA obstruction lighting at the right price
- Tower Lighting Products Reduce Lightning Damage
- Xenon to LED Improves Safety & Cuts Cost