Obstruction Lighting Standard for Wind Turbines Set by Unimar
The wind industry needed a compact and effective solution to providing FAA obstruction lighting to its multiple wind structures. The traditional layout of “light + controller” just didn’t work high atop a wind turbine. Unimar was the FIRST company to develop a fully functional “all in one” integrated light, control and photocell. After careful design, Unimar placed all the key components inside the light unit making a compact, quick and easy to install solution. The Unimar light design and concept, which is often copied, but never duplicated, has set the standard for FAA lighting for the rest of the wind industry.
- FAA lighting system passes customer lightning tests
- Obstruction Lighting Standard Set for Wind Turbines
- Save space and money with Unimar FAA lighting system
- Solar powered FAA obstruction lighting at the right price
- Tower Lighting Products Reduce Lightning Damage
- Xenon to LED Improves Safety & Cuts Cost