Unimar Lighting System Saves Telecom Operator Space and Money
A major US tower owner operator found separate boxes for power, monitoring and controls was an inefficient use of their site space and costly to install. Unimar designed a custom application to integrate our lighting system and monitoring system inside the master control panel. The customer found Installing one box for lighting and monitoring instead of two on its sites allowed them more space for revenue generating products and saved them significantly on installation costs. Receiving a unit with site specific, pre-programmed monitoring also not only reduced installation costs, but also reduced the chance of installation and set-up error.
- FAA lighting system passes customer lightning tests
- Obstruction Lighting Standard Set for Wind Turbines
- Save space and money with Unimar FAA lighting system
- Solar powered FAA obstruction lighting at the right price
- Tower Lighting Products Reduce Lightning Damage
- Xenon to LED Improves Safety & Cuts Cost